Widget Manager – WordPress widgets management system
Widget Manager is a WordPress plugin designed to assign the display of widgets under certain conditions. This is a flexible, easy-to-use widget display management system that allows you to add the widget on a certain page/post at a specified time and day, for a particular user group and under any other conditions that you can only imagine.
Despite the fact that page builders continue to gain popularity on WordPress sites, widgets remain frequently used elements. Together with the Widget Manager plugin, widgets become a powerful tool to organize your content. The manager has many settings for different needs, but even some conditions are absent, you can use the Custom PHP field to get the desired result.
This product has been tested and is fully compatible with all popular WordPress editors. Incredibly flexible plugin settings allow you to assign the widgets to:
- Different WordPress content: Pages, Posts, Categories
- Menu items
- Specific Date & Time and make recurring every year
- Seasons of year
- Specific Month
- Days of the week
- Different Languages for multilingual sites
- User roles allowing you to display a widget for a specific audience
- Specific URL
- Different Devices: mobile, tablet, desktop
- Different Operating Systems
- Different Browsers
- Specific IP Addresses
In addition to binding widgets to different entities and events, the plugin generates a shortcode for each WordPress widget. Using the shortcode provides all the possibilities for the widget to be freely located anywhere on your site.
The plugin is useful for any type of site: Blog, Portfolio, Corporate Website, eCommerce Project, Creative Agency, Real Estate Listing, a Restaurant, Retail Company. For example, if on Black Friday you always make a special offer of your store for the subscribers, you can assign the display of the block with the info every year on this date for a special audience automatically. Even if you would like a website block to change with the changing seasons of the year, this is also easy to do with the help of the Widget Manager.
The combination of various conditions and binding using custom PHP conditions allows you to bind the widget to any terms that you can imagine. For example, a widget can only be shown on the full moon and even minutes in Australia and New Zealand. Or you can hide the widget for all browsers except Interner Explorer 6 for all operating systems except Linux every second Sunday of every third month.
Features of Widget Manager Plugin
- Includes Widget Shortcode to Place Anywhere on the Website
- Flexible assignment settings
- Create Shortcode for each widget
- Custom PHP field for additional code
- Tested and compatible with Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder and Visual Composer
- Works well with all popular WordPress Themes
- Gutenberg Ready
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Beautiful modern User Interface
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- Compatible with all Modern Browsers
- Easy to use and customize
- Installation Guide & Detailed User Manual
- Huge Customization Capabilities
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.