UberMenu – WordPress Mega Menu Plugin
The Ultimate WordPress Menu
UberMenu™ is a user-friendly, highly customizable, responsive Mega Menu WordPress plugin. It works out of the box with the WordPress 3 Menu System, making it simple to get started but powerful enough to create highly customized and creative mega menu configurations.
- Fully Responsive
- Mega or Flyout Submenus
- Compatible with Mobile devices, including iPhone, iPad, and Android
- Build advanced submenu layouts with the built in column grid system
Easy to use
- Rapidly develop Mega Menus from your pages, posts, custom links, or any content!
- Works out of the box with most WordPress 3 Menu-Enabled Themes
- Integrates directly with the WordPress 3 Menu Management System – work with the system that you know and love!
- Dropdown CSS3 Transitions
Shift Up, Slide Down, Fade, or None
- Trigger Hover, Hover Intent, or Click
- Includes 25 popular Google Fonts
- Vertical or Horizontal menus
- Multiple UberMenus can be configured independently
Responsive & Mobile
- Responsive layout
- Configurable Breakpoint
- Unified Touch Experience across OSes (includes touch support for iOS, Android, and Windows 8 )
- Optional submenu close buttons on touch
- Independently placeable responsive toggle
- Hide items for different screen sizes
- Tabs can be oriented left, right, top, or bottom of content panels
- Click, Hover, or Hover Intent can be configured independently from the main trigger
- Static or Dynamic content
Easy to Customize
- Tweak menu colors, sizes, and fonts with the Customizer’s Live Preview
- Customize individual menu items’ styles right from the Menu Item Settings
- Simplified CSS selectors make writing custom styles a breeze
- Includes LESS stylesheets for developers
- Posts Grid
- Search bar
- Google Maps
- Contact Forms (with Contact Form 7 plugin)
- Custom HTML
- Tabbed content
- Generate items from post or term content
- Works with Posts, Pages, and Custom Post Types
- Works with Categories, Terms, and Custom Taxonomies
- Filter results by type, term, parent/ancestor, author, etc
- Set maximum results, sort order
- Automatically inherit featured images
- Automatically divide results into columns
Advanced Submenu Layouts
- Built-in responsive grid
- Individually configure the width of each column, or set a default for each submenu
- Columns wrapper to group multiple items
- Row items allow centering of submenu contents
- Set background images for each submenu
- Optional scrollable submenus for extended content
- Automatic integration for themes that meet the requirements
- Manual integration code generated in the Control Panel for themes that do not support automatic integration
- Includes an UberMenu widget to place UberMenu in your theme’s widgetized areas
- UberMenu Shortcode allows placement within site content (generator included)
Works great with
And much more!
- Independently override trigger on each menu item
- Scroll-to-section functionality
- WordPress 3.9+
- Use of the WordPress 3 Menu System
- For Automatic Integration, a theme that meets the Requirements
- jQuery 1.11+ (any site running WordPress 3.9+ should be using this)
- UberMenu will not automatically adopt the style of your theme, unless your theme has an UberMenu-specific stylesheet. You’ll need to customize the styles on your own to recreate it if that’s what you want
- If your theme has not properly implemented WordPress 3 Menus, UberMenu may not work out of the box due to interference from the theme. You can add it to your site with a line of code via Manual Integration. See Will UberMenu work with my theme?
If you have questions beyond the Knowledgebase or Video Tutorials, the Support Center is available to you. Please note that all support requests must be submitted through the support center, and questions through all other channels (including Item Comments, Emails, Facebook, Twitter, etc) will be referred there. Thanks for your cooperation! (You can click the “Support” tab at the top of this page for more details on support)
Mobile Menu Alternatives
UberMenu is fully responsive and provides its own mobile menu. However, if you’d like to separate your mobile menu from UberMenu, we offer a free solution which complements your UberMenu installation:
Did you previously purchase UberMenu extensions (Sticky, Conditionals, Icons, Flat Skins) through Envato? They are still available, maintained, updated, and supported – please see this article for details on the move: UberMenu Extensions now available exclusively through sevenspark.com
Always read the update instructions!
- Tất cả sản phẩm các sản phẩm đều được miễn phí cập nhật TRỌN ĐỜI. Tuy nhiên, với các khách hàng mua gói thành viên VIP MEMBER sẽ được cập nhật trong khoản thời gian của gói thành viên.
- Nếu bạn có bất kỳ câu hỏi nào, xin vui lòng đọc kỹ mục FAQ ở đường dẫn sau: Các Câu Hỏi Đáp Thường Gặp
- Nếu như bạn không tìm được câu trả lời cho câu hỏi của bạn, xin vui lòng liên hệ với chúng tôi qua Form Thông tin, hoặc hệ thống hỗ trợ trực tuyến.
- Mỗi sản phẩm bạn có thể sử dụng cho không giới hạn website.
* Lưu ý: Không dùng các Phần mềm Hỗ trợ Download (như IDM...) để download sản phẩm, vì các Phần mềm này sẽ gửi rất nhiều request lên server làm gây nhầm lẫn khiến bạn bị hết lượt tải giới hạn trong một ngày với Gói Thành viên VIP MEMBER.