Social Share Buttons for WordPress
The new Social Share Plugin for WordPress allows your website visitors to share your content on any social media you choose. Promoting your online business in social networks is now a matter of the couple of clicks it takes to install the Share Buttons WordPress plugin. And the shortcode generator provided with the Social Buttons makes it amazingly easy to install.
All you need to do now to get new subscribers and followers in social media is to publish your cool and unique content on your website, install the Social Media Share Buttons and let your visitors do the rest. Your readers will be delighted to have this chance to share your content with their friends by simply pressing a share button!
- Install this amazing WordPress plugin for social media buttons in no time at all, no coding skills are required.
- Take social sharing to a whole new level by letting your website’s visitors spread your content.
- Increase interaction with your website’s visitors.
- Increase the number of your social media followers.
- Increase your brand’s publicity.
- Give your visitors a choice of several social networks for sharing your content.
Complete Features List
- A choice of 50+ predefined social share buttons
- Unlimited number of share buttons plugin for each WordPress website
- Choose between fixed or floating share buttons, to better suit your needs
- Position the social buttons at any part of the page you like
- Customizable widget size
- The option of displayinghiding the plugin on mobile devices
- Customizable display of a social network’s name – with a symbol, text or a combination of both
- 4 predefined icon styles to choose from
- 3 combinable color options
- 3 icon shapes
- 5 icon animations
- Customizable transparency
- Code generator – all you need to do to install, is configure the share buttons widget, get the code and add it to your website
How to add social media buttons to WordPress website
Embedding Social Share widget to your WordPress website with our fantastic buttons takes less than a minute. All you need to do is configure the settings, get the installation code, paste it to the required part of your website, and you’re done!
- Download the widget from CodeCanyon
- Enter website admin panel
- Add the new plugin to the panel
- Customize the sources and the look
- Add the buttons code to your website, webpage or template
Had problems with installation of Social Share buttons to WordPress website? Our Support Team will be happy to help you with setup and settings!
Support for the WordPress Social Share Buttons plugin
We’ve made this social media buttons widget for WordPress so simple and reliable, that it’s hard for us to imagine that anything might go wrong. However, if any issues do come up, our Support Team will be happy to take care of everything! You’re welcome to contact us at any time, just keep in mind that the answer will come during our working hours, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. CET, Monday to Friday.
Still haven’t checked our plugin live? Do it right now on WordPress Social Share Buttons page!
Change Log – new version 1.5.0 is available for download
December 06, 2019 – Version 1.5.0
### Added * More button that allows to select a social media from the full list * Copy Link button ### Changed * Improved mobile layout ### Fixed * Internet Explorer issue * Tablets display issue
May 7, 2019 – Version 1.4.0
### Added * Translation files for the plugin admin panel ### Changed * jQuery dependency removed ### Fixed * Grid calculation bug
August 13, 2018 – Version 1.3.0
### Added * Block for the new WordPress Gutenberg editor
April 26, 2018 – Version 1.2.0
### Added * Automatic updates functionality * Opening a ticket form on Support page ### Changed * Admin design updated
March 16, 2018 – Version 1.1.0
### Added * Share on Line * Plugin access roles ### Fixed * FB Messenger sharing issue on desktop * WhatsApp sharing issue on desktop * Existing function conflict * Default settings widget saving issue * https websites issue
October 05, 2017 – Version 1.0.1
### Fixed * Plugin initialization bug fixed