Shopkeeper – eCommerce WordPress Theme for WooCommerce
When You Start With An Awesome Product,
You Can Create Amazing Things!
Built with the eCommerce functionality in mind, Shopkeeper is a fully responsive eCommerce WordPress Theme for WooCommerce with a great design and extensive functionality.
Shopkeeper 2.9 is out! Compatible with the latest WordPress and WooCommerce. Get it while it’s still hot!
28.200+ online stores chose Shopkeeper to tell their story and sell their products online and even beginners managed to create great-looking eCommerce sites without the hassle of coding.
A quick setup process that guides you though the setup, automatic plugin installation and demo import so you can start working on your site as soon as you get the theme uploaded.
Quick Setup – Start working on your site right away
In 7+ years on ThemeForest, we’ve managed to get to the top of the Power Elite Authors list by creating top notch Online Store Themes. Being specilized in WooComemrce Themes only, helped us earn the trust among online store owners and that translates into:
Regularly Updated – Continuous Development
“A super theme for allmost every use.
for Flexibility by nnasiou.
Catalog Mode for WooCommerce
Turn off the eCommerce functionality of your site to use it cataloging purposes only. Turn it back on when you’re ready to start selling online.
We believe in 100% customer satisfaction and that is why we are offering all customers a 30 day money-back guarantee!
If you are not satisfied with Shopkeeper, you may ask for a refund within 30 days. No questions asked.
|Adrian: Have any pre-sale questions or concerns?|
Leave a comment or m.me/GetBowtied
Are updates free for lifetime?
Yes, updates are provided free for lifetime, that means for as long as theme is available on ThemeForest / Envato Market.
Can I see the online documentation?
Does Shopkeeper come with a page builder?
Yes, it comes with WPBakery’s Page Builder. It’s a premium plugin ($64 worth) coming free with the Shopkeeper. It gives total freedom when it comes to custom page building. You’re not limited to what you see in the demo, that’s just a starting point. You can mix and match the existing elements to create fully custom pages.
Is Shopkeeper compatible with other page builders?
Yes, sure, you don’t have to stick with the one coming with the theme. Shopkeeper is compatible with the most popular page building options:
- The Gutenberg / Block Editor in WordPress 5+
- Visual Composer
- WPBakery’s Page Builder (included)
Can I turn off the eCommerce functionality?
Yes, Shopkeeper comes with a “Catalog Mode” option for WooCommerce. When enabled, the eCommerce functionality is disabled by hiding the Cart and the Add to Cart buttons, allowing your to use it for cataloguing and showcasing purposes only.
If you’ll be ready to sell online at a later time, you’ll be able to easily disable the Catalog Mode with the click of a single button.
Shopkeeper an easy to use theme which can be customized to your project’s needs. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to Leave a comment or m.me/GetBowtied and we’ll do our best to help you figure out if Shopkeeper is a good fit for your project.
Beginner-Friendly – An online store theme for everyone
- Easy Installation and Intuitive Setup
- One-Click Demo Import;
- Easy-to-follow User Guide with video walkthroughs;
- Friendly Support – Our support team is happy to help you with any issues you may run into while you’re setting up the theme;
Reliability is key when choosing a WP Theme
Regularly updated, well documented with tutorials and video walkthroughs, plus a friendly support team ready to help you whenever you need it.
- Automatic Updates
- On-Going Updates;
- 27,000+ Users;
- Power Elite Author;
General Theme Settings
- Adjustable Background Colors;
- Adjustable Text Colors;
- Enable / Disable Smooth Page Loading Transition;
- Extend with your custom CSS;
- Comes with a starter Child Theme for advanced customization;
Font / Typography Settings
- Google Fonts Integration (700+);
- Free Adobe Typekit Integration Addon;
- 2 Premium Webfonts Included (Neue Einstallung, Radnika);
- Adjustable Font Sizes;
- Adjustable Font Colors;
Header Customization Options
- Easy Logo Uploading;
- Adjustable Logo Size;
- Option to have an alternative logo on mobiles;
- Centered Logo / Split Navigation;
- Transparent Header and Page Specific Color Schemes;
- Hamburger / Off-Canvas Navigation;
- Adjustable Header Size;
- Adjustable Font Sizes;
- Adjustable Colors;
- Option to Upload Custom Icons;
- Option to Enable / Disable the Sticky Header;
- Set the Navigation Alignment to Left of Right;
- Add a Background Color or upload a Background Image;
- Enable / Disable a Top Bar;
Footer Customization Settings
- Add Widgets;
- Adjust Background and Text Colors;
- Add a footer text note (e.g. Copyright Info.);
- Footer Navigation Menu;
- 3 Blog Layouts: Masonry, Classic, Modern;
- Blog With Sidebar;
- Pagination Options: Classic 123, Load More Button, Infinite Scrolling;
Shop Customization Settings
- Adjust the # of products per row;
- Adjust the # of products per page;
- Enable / Disable the shop Sidebar;
- Set the sidebar style to Always On-Screen or Off-Canvas;
- Enable / Disable the Breadcrumbs;
- Enable / Disable the Quick View feature;
- Enable / Disable ratings;
- Display ratings in the shop catalog;
Product Page Options
- Enable / Disable the Zoom functionality;
- Enable / Disable the Related Products section;
- Enable / Disable the Social Sharing options;
- Enable / Disable the Reviews tab;
Drag and drop page building with WPBakery Page Builder
(formerly Visual Composer)
The premium page builder plugin comes for free with the theme (Save $64) and it gives you full freedom to create and edit pages.
- Translation – Ready;
- WPML Compatible;
No reason to worry about the growing mobile device market. Your site will look razor sharp on any device.
- Fully Responsive Design;
- Sharp Retina Graphics;
Fast Loading, Built for Performance
Speed is important, especially when it comes to eCommerce sites. Shopkeeper won’t slow down your online business and we’re aiming to improve whenever we find room for it.
WooCommerce Features Overview
Are you new to WooCommerce? No worries, you’re not the only one. Almost half of our customers are beginners, selling online for the first time and they manage to create beautiful sites without any previous web designing experience.
You can find more about WooCommerce on woocommerce.com, here’s a quick overview:
Powered by Trust
WooCommerce is built on WordPress, the software that runs 26% of the web. Regularly audited by Sucuri, an industry leader in security, you’re in good hands.
When you set up your shop you can choose to offer free shipping or flat-rate shipping. If you would like to only ship your products to a specific country, you can easily configure these settings in your dashboard too. Give customers the option of pickup, local delivery or shipping. Restrict options available based on customer location.
Customize for your location
Set the currency, language and measurement units (inches, centimeters or anything else) that’s right for you.
Allow customers to register and choose to automatically generate usernames and passwords, or not. Display a returning customer login reminder. Enable guest checkout for those who don’t want to register.
Add sales, orders, and at-a-glance status summary window to your WP dashboard to easily see how your store is doing.
- Trước khi mua sản phẩm, hãy đọc kỹ điều khoản sử dụng tại trang: Điều kiện & Điều khoản