Newsmag – Newspaper & Magazine WordPress Theme
Newsmag is a modern WordPress theme that lets you write articles and blog posts with ease. We offer great support and friendly help!
The Newsmag template is excellent for a news, newspaper, magazine, publishing or review site. It also supports videos from YouTube and features a rating system. It uses the best clean SEO practices, and on top of that, it’s fast, simple, and easy to use. In addition, News mag supports responsive Google Ads and AdSense.
A word about speed:
We spent a considerable amount of time tweaking every aspect of the theme to perform at its absolute best.
All the queries are hand inspected to be optimal, all the images and resources are carefully compressed to make the site load blazing fast. All the theme’s scripts are profiled and modified to run at top speed.
The full list of features:
- Homepage – We have a lot of homepage designs in the main menu of the demo
- Search – Unique SEO optimized search template
- Blog index
- Author – Post count, comments count and author widget
- Category – Breadcrumbs, subcategories, and category description.
- Tag – Easy tagcloud navigation via widget
- 404 template – With latest posts
- All the blocks – Please select your block from the top. You can mix and match the ones you like. All of the content blocks support Ajax pagination and subcategories (including slides)
- Live search with Ajax and up&down keys
- One-click demo install – No more .XML files, with just one click you have the demo data installed
- List of full demos:
- Powered by tagDiv Composer – This is the only frontend drag and drop page builder designed for the publishing industry.
- If you’re used with the WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress (formerly Visual Composer), you’ll be glad to know that it comes with the theme.
- Custom auto scaling content blocks – The block changes its structure to perfectly fit your design – in sidebar, full width, or pages with sidebar.
- Optimized for mobile – The theme will make sure your website will look beautiful on all devices. It’s responsive and retina ready.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) – Newsmag theme is designed to load only the essential to take your content to Google ‘Top Stories.’ Loading your content up to 5x faster on mobile devices, the AMP support is easy to set up.
- Responsive Google AdSense support via our custom admin panel – The script loads a different Google AdSense spot for each screen size. Once it’s loaded, it doesn’t modify it in order to be 100% compliant with Google AdSense TOS.
- Responsive ads support – Perfect for ad networks that allow multiple ad spots on the same div or if you want to show your own ads on different devices. This option will change the ad spot on the fly; for example, when a tablet is changed from landscape to portrait. (The header banner from the demo site is using this system)
- Inline Google AdSense or other ads Inline Google AdSense or other ads after a predefined number of paragraphs.
- Ads on AMP – Newsmag theme supports ads in the AMP version so you can increase your income.
- Auto YouTube, DailyMotion, and Vimeo thumb downloader – just paste a URL and the site will automatically download the largest image available from the clip, and display it as a featured image. It’s very easy to add videos to articles.
- Built in Review System (stars, percents, points).
- SEO: Schema with rich snippet microdata for articles and reviews.
- Built-in Translation support from our admin panel. No more .po and .mo files, you just get a form with all the strings from the theme and the corresponding translations. We hate po mo files
- Make your website Multi Language. Newsmag comes with WPML support.
- All the global settings are available in the WordPress theme customizer with live preview.
- Gif animation support – This is a beta feature.
- 9 beautiful Post Styles designed to give the perfect shape to your story.
- 8 Smart List templates – Easily create engaging smart lists.
- 10 Header styles
- 4 Top Bar templates
- 10 Footer styles
- 16 ad spots to help you monetize the website
- Google Fonts, Typekit Fonts and Custom Fonts – Change the fonts easily from the tagDiv Composer, right on the frontend of you website. You can customize typography, save it as a preset and use it later, where you like it.
- Sticky navigation menu – with option to enable, disable or enable only on big screens (not on phones)
- Each category has:
- 6 category templates styles
- 7 category top posts styles – each with 7 unique grid styles
- 15 custom module style (loop style)
- Custom colors
- Custom background image
- Custom sidebar + position (left, full, right)
- Unlimited sidebars – Each post, page, and category can have its own sidebar. Also, the author, search, tag, blog index templates, all have custom sidebars
- Built in related posts based on tags, author or category
- Easy Google Analytics support (just paste the code in our admin)
- 10 footer layouts
- Custom page builder elements:
- Big Grid Slide
- 7 Big Grids
- 16 Blocks
- Social Counter with 10 unique styles
- 18 social sharing networks buttons – the Newsmag theme is social friendly and supports various networks like Linkedin, Tumblr, Email sharing, Telegram, Digg, Reddit, StumbleUpon, VK, LINE and Viber
- Instagram widget
- Weather widget
- Exchange widget
- News ticker
- Video playlist
- Text with title
- Ad box
- Homepage post
- Popular category
- IOS Slider
- Custom widgets
- Popular category widget – show most popular category
- Author box widget – show authors sorted by number of posts, or by name
- Social Counter widget – shows numbers of likes, followers or subscribers
- Ad box – allows you to select an ad zone (you define the responsive ad zones in our panel)
- tagDiv Newsletter – Helps your users to subscribe to your newsletter
- 16 Blocks
- Instagram widget
- Weather widget
- Exchange widget
- Text with title
We personally respond to all the request that we receive, and we are trying to help everyone.
Please visit our support forum.
Thanks for your interest in our theme!
Nicu G., Radu, Marius, Alin, Emil G., Alina S., Alina G., Lucian, John, Bogdan, Catalin, Cristi and Simi from tagDiv
Version 4.9.4 – April 14th, 2020
- new: Automatic Theme Update – When a theme update is available, you can install the latest version with a single click, directly from the theme panel. The system downloads the latest version from the tagDiv servers and automatically updates the theme’s files and the native plugins so that you can focus on the content;
- new: Update Notification System – When an update is available, you’ll see a notification in the WordPress Admin interface (wp-admin);
- new: 2 Stats shortcodes – Perfect to display Covid-19 Statistics on your website;
- new: Modal Video Popup with Ads Support – Easily create a great user experience for your users with Newsmag Theme. Highlight your video content with an AD on a modal window. There is no need for the audience to access the article to see the video;
- new: Sticky Video Player on the articles – Your videos stay on screen, playing when the audience is scrolling down the page;
- new: Video Lazy Load on mobile for youtube videos;
- misc: featured video supports self hosted video url;
- misc: WordPress 5.4 compatibility – Newsmag Theme is now compatible with the latest version of WordPress CMS;
- fix: Closing the website manager on the Firefox browser;
- fix: review instead of date on mobile theme issue;
Version 4.9.3 – March 18th, 2020
- new: Theme Panel auto-backup for the settings – Every time you click the Save button in the Theme Panel Save, the system creates a backup copy for the previous version. With Newsmag Theme now you can turn back time and restore the before-the-change settings;
- new: Sharing video content with your audience using the Newsmag Theme is easier than ever. You can now dynamically populate the Youtube Video Playlist element with videos from Channels, Username or Playlists;
- misc: the YouTube Video Playlist and YouTube Social Counter now require a YouTube API Key to grab the data. Follow this guide to get your key;
- misc: Added better support Custom Post Types (CTP) on the content blocks;
- misc: We’ve updated Revolution Slider to the latest version;
- fix: Pinterest widget;
- fix: decoding issue on Text with Title shortcode;
- fix: get_post_datetime() when return false;
- fix: dropcap issue on Mobile Theme.
Version 4.9.2 – January 16th, 2020
- new: New Styles and Features on Gutenberg blocks – We’ve added extended & enhanced support for the Gutenberg blocks;
- new: Secure Instagram feeds with the access token – Newsmag Theme automatically imports the feeds from Instagram API with an access token;
- new: 7 WooCommerce shortcodes are now available: New products, Featured Products, Best Selling Products, Most Popular “On-sale” Products, Products by Rating, Products by Category, Product Categories;
- new: Enhanced UI design for the tagDiv Composer page builder – We’ve redesigned the whole experience so you can build your website faster and be more efficient;
- misc: We’ve made some adjustments for better support WordPress 5.3.
- misc: Option to disable the schema.org/Article markup on the article;
- misc: Header and Footer settings for Mobile Theme;
- misc: We have updated Revolution Slider plugin to the latest version;
- misc: We have updated WpBakey Page Builder plugin to the latest version;
- fix: Canonical links on mobile and AMP;
- fix: AMP on the WooCommerce templates;
- fix: Translation on the mobile theme;
- fix: schema.org/Review markup error;
- fix: Various css fixes;
Version 4.9.1 – July 30rd, 2019
- new: New options added for Mobile Theme. Now you have additional settings to customize the Grids, the Latest Articles, and the Theme Fonts. This is an important enhancement as now you can add more style to the way your website is displayed on mobile devices;
- new: Option to Enable/Disable the Mobile Theme for individual posts and pages. Now you have the power to control which post or page is shown to your mobile visitors;
- misc: Improved Child Theme support;
- misc: The Block Title Tag option was added on the Block settings;
- misc: Better search;
- misc: We updated the WPBakery Page Builder plugin to the latest version;
- misc: We updated the Revolution Slider plugin to the latest version;
- fix: vc_column_text and td_block_text_with_title can now have self enclosed shortcodes;
- fix: Sign-in/join now appears in the Mobile Menu;
- fix: General Modal now applies properly;
- fix: The Canonical URL on Pagebuilder with Latest Articles template;
- fix: The Import/Export theme panel settings;
- fix: Logo Text;
- fix: Various CSS fixes.
Version 4.9 – May 21st, 2019
This update brings changes for the Envato WordPress new standards. Find all the info about what you need to know and do regarding this update in the dedicated article on our blog.
Version 4.8 – April 24th, 2019
!IMPORTANT UPDATE NOTICE
Newsmag Theme is now compliant with the Envato current WordPress Standards – WordPress Requirements. This update is different as it makes changes to the theme’ code structure. It doesn’t influence the functionality and features.
Find all the details you need to know and do regarding this update in the dedicated article on our blog.
- new: Introducing Mobile Theme plugin – We are delighted to give you a new, much easier way to create engaging experiences on mobile devices for your visitors.
- new: Extended AMP Support. The Mobile Theme plugin is designed to integrate seamlessly with the official AMP plugin for WordPress.Together, they are a smart solution to quickly give you the best results and increase your page loading speed on mobile up to five times faster. The tagDiv AMP plugin is now discontinued.
- new: Added Modified Date Option.
- misc: We updated the WPBakery plugin to the latest version.
- fix: Other various CSS fixes.
Version 4.7 – December 13th, 2018
- new: Font option for text logo and tagline.
- misc: Compatibility with Gutenberg and WordPress 5.
- misc: We updated the WPBakery Page Builder plugin to the latest version.
- fix: LazyLoad on slow network connections. Please clear all your caches, including browser cache.
- fix: Css fixes for flex blocks.
Version 4.6 – November 6th, 2018
- new: We’re introducing the intuitive Right-Click option in the tagDiv Composer page builder to bring you new features and a natural way to design your website
- new: Flex block 1 and 2. The new flex block elements enable unique layouts with a lot of flexibility.
- new: Author Box & Image Box
- new: Pinterest option on Social Counter
- new: Fixed count option Social Counter
- new: Option to choose the H tag format for the Title element- new: fixed count Social Counter
- new: The list of Used Colors for pickers is now available in tagDiv Composer in the Recent Colors section
- new: The list of Used Fonts is available in the tagDiv Composer under the Load Font Settings menu
- new: We updated the WPBakery Page Builder to the latest version.
- misc: Update for tagDiv Newsletter plugin: added MailChimp GDPR checkboxes
- misc: WPML support
- fix: Column Text encoding issues
- fix: Pinterest api
- fix: Weather block mapped on tagDiv Composer
Version 4.5 – July 5th, 2018
- new: added support for multiple sticky sidebars. The setting is available when you select a column in the tagDiv Composer page builder
- new: custom URL option for RSS in tagDiv Social Counter plugin
- fix: WPML flag in post content
- fix: if the footer is disabled, from now on, it will be hidden on the AMP theme version too
- fix: various typos in the Theme Options panel
- fix: Pinterest block API issues. It also has better error messages
- fix: the exchange widget now works as expected but it requieres a api key
- misc: better error messages when tagDiv Composer encounters a problem
Version 4.4 – May 24th, 2018
- new: we added support for the private policy WordPress page on the login/register modal window.
- new: setting to disable google fonts in theme panel – fonts – google fonts settings. You can load local font files and use them instead of external fonts.
- misc: the plugin update system was completely rewritten from scratch. It tries to update the plugin using multiple ways and if it fails, it will show an admin notice with information about what plugin failed and why.
- misc: all plugins now have a built date on them besides the version.
- misc: the theme is GDPR compliant now.
- new: shortcuts to use in the footer text – date, sitelink, privacy_policy and more. The list of shortcuts is available in the theme panel next to the setting.
Version 4.3 – April 18th, 2018
- new: tagDiv AMP plugin – tagDiv’s solution for implementing Google AMP in WordPress
- new: tagDiv Newsletter plugin – newsletter form beautifully designed with over 8 styles
- new: Font settins can now be saved as a preset and applied on all the blocks from tagDiv Composer easly
- new: Social sharing networks, the theme now supports Linkedin, Tumblr, Email sharing, Telegram, Digg, Reddit, StumbleUpon, VK, LINE and Viber
- new: Ability to reorder the social icons with drag and drop from the the
- Tất cả sản phẩm các sản phẩm đều được miễn phí cập nhật TRỌN ĐỜI. Tuy nhiên, với các khách hàng mua gói thành viên VIP MEMBER sẽ được cập nhật trong khoản thời gian của gói thành viên.
- Nếu bạn có bất kỳ câu hỏi nào, xin vui lòng đọc kỹ mục FAQ ở đường dẫn sau: Các Câu Hỏi Đáp Thường Gặp
- Nếu như bạn không tìm được câu trả lời cho câu hỏi của bạn, xin vui lòng liên hệ với chúng tôi qua Form Thông tin, hoặc hệ thống hỗ trợ trực tuyến.
- Mỗi sản phẩm bạn có thể sử dụng cho không giới hạn website.
* Lưu ý: Không dùng các Phần mềm Hỗ trợ Download (như IDM...) để download sản phẩm, vì các Phần mềm này sẽ gửi rất nhiều request lên server làm gây nhầm lẫn khiến bạn bị hết lượt tải giới hạn trong một ngày với Gói Thành viên VIP MEMBER.