Ajax Search Pro – Live WordPress Search & Filter Plugin
Ajax search pro is the best live search engine plugin for WordPress. Highly customizable, with many features and options, giving the best results possible! Replace the WordPress search bar with a better looking, more efficient search engine.
Looking for a better WordPress search? Check out this search plugins features, including checkbox, dropdown, radio button category filters and custom field (post meta) filters as well.
Shortcodes and widgets compatible with page builders, such as: Elementor, WPBakery Page builder (and Visual Composer), Divi Page Builder and others..
Ajax Search Pro can act as an Elementor Live Posts and Products widget filter. Building a custom results page via Elementor is also supported.
Ajax Search Pro for WordPress – A Live WordPress search and filter plugin
Ajax Search Pro for WordPress was designed to boost the user search experience to the maximum. It provides a live ajax search, which makes the wordpress search experience more confortable.
The results are presented with images (if any found), so they look more attractive and less flat. The search works with mobile devices, let it be Android or IOS powered.
The search can override the default wordpress search results – so the ajax functionality is extended – replace your default theme search with only a click of a button.
The search can return posts, pages, any custom post types (like WooCommerce products, BBPress forums, topics, replies), categories, custom taxonomy terms (like product categories, portfolio tags), users, BudddyPress groups and BuddyPress activities as results.
Searching media attachments, including their content is also possible – for PDF, CSV, TXT, RTF and Office documents, Excel and Powerpoint files.
More than 60 colorful, fully customizable themes will save you time with the CSS hussle, so you can focus more on the presentation.
The backend offers hundreds of options for those, who like to customize the search to the maximum. Many features were implemented based on customer feedbacks, and even more coming soon.
This WordPress search plugin officially supports Visual Composer as well – so in addition an Ajax Search Pro Visual Composer addon is included within the plugin.
Live results page loader script also included – for more details, check out the Results page live loader documentation.
The plugin is updated regulary based on customer feedbacks and bug reports. Every support ticket is answered within 48 hours, usually in 12 hours (except for weekends).
Powerful Taxonomy and Custom field (post meta) search filters
The search features an easy to use drag and drop style taxonomy and custom field filter builder. Checkbox, radio, select dropdown, mutliselect and date filter types are all supported.
Over 400 other back-end options will give you the tool to make a fully functional and useful wordpress search form for your website.
Ajax Search Pro for WordPress features
MANY CONTENT TYPES SUPPORTED
The search supports posts, pages and any kind of custom post type. WooCommerce, Jigoshop, wp-Ecommerce and many other plugins use custom post types – so they are all compatible with Ajax Search Pro.
FRONTEND SEARCH SETTINGS
The plugin provides a customizable frontend settings interface for users. By ticking a few checkboxes the user can change the behaviour of the plugin – like looking for exact matches, including/excluding certain post types, categories or custom taxonomies (like product categories)
LAYOUT & THEMES
Four built-in layouts: Vertical, Horizontal, Polaroid and Isotopic. 60+ pre-defined theme for each layout, including the ones on the demo page.
WIDGETS & SHORTCODES
Three different widget are provided (latest searches, top searches and search box) and two shortcodes for each search. Shortcode buttons are also visible on the post editor.
The search has built in libraries with extreme compatibility for image handling. They can parse through content, excerpt, custom fields or just simply display the featured image.
Use the variety of high resolution, vectorized and colorizable svg icons or upload your own if you want to.
ADJUSTABLE SEARCH LOGIC
You can change the search logic to fit your needs. By default the plugin works with an OR logic to provide higher amount of results. If you however need more strict results, you can change this with a click. More info in the documentation search logic section.
SMART IMAGE PARSING
Highly adjustable image parser ensures to show the best quality images in the results. The plugin can scan the featured, content, excerpt custom field for images.
CATEGORY, TAG & TAXONOMY TERM FILTERS
Create and manage category, tag and any taxonomy term filters. Checkboxes, drop-downs and radio button layouts are all supported.
CUSTOM FIELD FILTERS
For even more sophisticated layout you can create custom field filters, to give your users more advanded ways to search your content.
Having a multisite network? You can select which blogs you want to include in each individual search instance. You can search multiple blogs at the same time.
RELEVANCE SEARCH & INDEX TABLE
A fully configurabe relevance options panel is provided for those, who like to fine-tune their plugins. You can switch to index table search and create indexes for even more relevant results.
PAGE BUILDER SUPPORT
Shortcodes and widgets compatible with page builders, such as: Elementor, WPBakery Page builder (and Visual Composer), Divi Page Builder and others.. The plugin also acts as a Visual Composer and WPBakery Page builder add-on as well.
COMPACT LAYOUT MODE
No place on your site for the search widget? You can hide the search bar until the user clicks on the magnifier icon.
KEYWORD SUGGESTIONS & AUTOCOMPLETE
Google keyword suggestions and autocomplete is enabled by default. The suggestions language is changeable.
The search phrase can be highlighted in the results list. You can change the color of the highlighting as well.
INDEX TABLE ENGINE
Plugin version 4.5 introduces a new, index table powered search engine. This engine is capable of indexing shortcode content, for sites built with composer plugins. It’s also a huge performance saver for high traffic sites.
Track the search query performances with the simple, built in performance tracker. It will help you optimize the search ajax speed.
By enabling the search statistics will give you an insight on which phrases are the most popular on your website.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS INTEGRATION
With a push of a button you can integrate google analytics to the search, so the phrases will show up as pageviews on your analytics dashboard.
For websites with higher traffic caching is provided to reduce the database queries and increase the search performance.
Compatibility options will provide you a quick fix interface in case something is not working properly.
The plugin will track the query performances and give you a better insight on your recent setting changes.
EXPORT AND IMPORT
Want to use a working search instance on your other project? Export the search settings and import them to your other site. Easy as that.
The plugin recieves updates on a monthly basis, many customer requests and suggestions had been fulfilled in the past – feel free to suggest anything
We are taking customer support very seriously. You can expect a reply within 24 hours during workdays. To open a support ticket, go to this link.
- Will the plugin work with the * theme?
Yes it will. The plugin is theme independent.
- Is it compatible with Elementor, Divi Page builder, WPBakery Page builder etc..?
Yes it is. The plugin shortcodes can be used within the corresponding page builder element.
- Will it work on a multisite blog?
Yes it will.
- Can it replace my default theme search bar automatically?
Yes it can! You can select which search instance you want to display instead of the default theme search bar.
- Can I search custom post types, like WooCommerce/Jigoshop products?
Yes you can!
- Can I search buddypress groups/activity-feed/users?
Yes you can!
- Can the plugin return categories or custom taxonomy terms as results?
Yes it can!
- Will it work with bigger databases, like 25000+ records?
Yes it will. The search speed only depends on your server speed.
- Does it support sites with RTL?
Yes it does!
- Will it display images, that are not hosted on my server?
Yes it will. In case of issues, read this knowledge base article.
- Is support provided, if so where can I get supported?
Yes, this item is supported! Please read the documentation and the knowledge base first. Many questions are answered there.
- Can I search attachments and their contents on my server?
Yes, indexing and searching Text, PDF, RTF, CSV, Office docx, Excel and Powerpoint file contents is possible. More information in Attachment content search documentation.
Newest features in version 4.18 (2020.03.05)
- Elementor Posts (any post type and result type) and Products widget live filter
- Custom results page via Elementor on any page
- Google Analytics rework – supporting event and pageview tracking
Newest features in version 4.17 (2019.11.04)
- Negative keywords meta box – Adding negative keywords to posts when using the index table engine
- More intelligent image parser and more image options for each content type
- Taxonomy filters – On Parent->Child checkbox structures
Newest features in version 4.16 (2019.06.20)
- Filters API – adding, removing and modifying front-end filters via code is now possible
- JS API – Functions to check if the filters have been changed, and if the filters state is initial
- PHP API – filters_changed, filters_initial query arguments added, to check if the search arguments have been changed on the front end
Newest features in version 4.15 (2019.03.13)
- Importing search options from the Lite version
- Results box width, margin and snap – floating results box can snap to the left, right or center of the search bar, as well as can have a custom width and margins.
- Primary and Secondary ordering fields for user results (including custom fields)
- Option groups and multiple values for Custom Field dropdown filters
Newest features in version 4.14 (2018.10.06)
- Infinite scroll mode for the ‘Load more results’ feature
- Option to explicitly disable isotopic layout navigation
- More results loader icon added, when clicking on the more results link
- Smoother scrolling with the scroll script
Newest features in version 4.13 (2018.04.28)
- Synonyms – It is possible to define synonyms, when using the index table engine
- Indexing media attachment contents: Text, CSV, PDF, RTF, Word, Excel and Powerpoint document files content indexing is now possible (synonyms also apply)
- Live results loader feature for the results page
- PeepSo Groups and Group activities search
- Lazy loader jQuery script for results images
- Search button within the filters
Newest features in version 4.12 (2018.02.23)
- Priority Groups – Prioritizing results based on taxonomy terms and custom field rules is now possible
- Improved floating results box behaviour for mobile devices
- Isotopic layout now supports percentage column width
- A ‘Disable all fonts’ switch to the Compatibility options submenu
Newest features in version 4.11 (2017.08.02)
- Conditional advanced title and description fields
- Advanced title & description fields: WooCommerce ‘_price’, ‘_regular_price’, ‘_sale_price’ fields are automatically recognized and displayed formatted with currency
- ACF get_field() compatibility switch to the Compatibility options submenu
- A ‘Disable all fonts’ switch to the Compatibility options submenu
- Maintenance submenu: plugin resetting and wiping (full uninstall) features
Newest features in version 4.10 (2017.02.11)
- The plugin shortcode now works as a menu item (place into the menu title field)
- User search: excluding/including users is now possible
- The index table is now capable of indexing IFRAME contents
- Visibility Detection option
- Date selectors now support format change
Newest features in version 4.9.x (2016.08.18)
- New category and taxonomy term filter options
- New grouping options
- Search box alignment option
- User related exclusions
- Date custom field filter now supports timestamp and MySQL datetime formats
- Polylang compatibility
- New themes: Round
- ASP_Query wrapper class to use as search API
Newest features in version 4.8.0 (2016.02.22)
- Post date and custom field (ACF) date filtering is now possible
- Excluding or including posts by date was added
- It is possible to set column count and width for front-end settings boxes
- The loader can be chosen to be displayed in the results box as well
- Auto-poulating search results on page loading is now possible
- Hiding the search bar and displaying filters only is now possible (filter only mode)
- An ajax page change detection script was implemented
- Triggering empty search bar is supported (setting 0 character triggering)
Newest features in version 4.7.0 (2016.01.16)
- Filtering by post tags is possible
- It is possible to replace the default theme search now
- Override now returns any type of result
- BuddyPress XProfile fields search
- Keyword exceptions menu on Advanced Options
- Isotope layout gutter between items is adjustable now
- Backend Options search added
- Image Display mode is now changeable
- Custom field filters with empty values are discarded now correctly
Newest features in version 4.6.0 (2015.11.27)
- Primary, Secondary sorting option added
- Conditional CSS loader script added (experimental)
- More animation options on Advanced Options panel
- An adjustable background overlay for Compact mode (fixed layout)
Newest features in version 4.5.x (2015.10.27)
- A new feature and engine: Index table search engine
- User search is now possible!
- Attachment search is now possible!
- Search text button was added
- New keyword suggestions and autocomplete sources: taxonomy terms and Custom Post Types
- WooCommerce term image integration
- Hidden input field type for custom field selectors
- Exclusion of parent-child pages is now possible
- Added a Help and Updates menu for more information
- Dynamic strings are now translatable with WPML string translations
- Update Notifications on the plugins menu (in beta)
- Rerirection to the first matching result
- Displaying result content in context around the keyword
New features in version 4.0 (2015.03.18)
- Visual composer addon included
- New menu: Export/Import settings – you can export all your search instances, or individual instance settings
- New menu: Performance Tracking – track the search performance on your dashboard
- New Shortcode: Two column shortcode – A search and a result box next to each other
- Compact Layout Mode – on fixed, absolute and static page positions
- Full RTL support
- More options with Keyword suggestions and Autocomplete (post titles, tags)
- Result templating is now possible – each result type has it’s own template file
- It is now possible to rename/duplicate search instances
- Excluding categories and terms from category results is now possible
- Vertical results now support automatic height and the result image is surrounded with the description
- Search can be triggered on a Facet change (checkbox, slider, radio button…)
- Individual result groups (terms, posts, buddypress results, etc..) can be ordered now.
- Results now can be redirected to a new browser tab
- Query Compatibility Options – You can fine tune the search query to force application level Unicode and UTF8 searches
New features in version 3.5 (2014.11.27)
- Creating various fields (radio buttons, range sliders, dropdowns) connected with custom fields (post meta) is now possible for the frontend settings…
- …and now it is possible to change the frontend settings layout from hover position to block position…
- …or place it to a custom place with a shortcode
- Priorities settings had been added to the backend for controlling result priorities
- The search is now compatible with the Advanced Ajax Page Loader plugin
New features from version 3.2! (2014.10.07)
- It is possible to change the search logic now: OR, OR with exact words, AND, AND with exact words
- Categories and taxonomies can be returned as results
- In Old internet explorer versions the search falls back to the default wordpress search box
New features from version 3.1! (2014.09.19)
- The plugin can now override (replace) the default WordPress search results on the results page!
- BuddyPress support: Search in groups, users and activities
- The ‘More results..’ and the default results URL is now customizable
New features from version 3.0! (2014.08.04)
- New latout type: Isotopic
- Tất cả sản phẩm các sản phẩm đều được miễn phí cập nhật TRỌN ĐỜI. Tuy nhiên, với các khách hàng mua gói thành viên VIP MEMBER sẽ được cập nhật trong khoản thời gian của gói thành viên.
- Nếu bạn có bất kỳ câu hỏi nào, xin vui lòng đọc kỹ mục FAQ ở đường dẫn sau: Các Câu Hỏi Đáp Thường Gặp
- Nếu như bạn không tìm được câu trả lời cho câu hỏi của bạn, xin vui lòng liên hệ với chúng tôi qua Form Thông tin, hoặc hệ thống hỗ trợ trực tuyến.
- Mỗi sản phẩm bạn có thể sử dụng cho không giới hạn website.
* Lưu ý: Không dùng các Phần mềm Hỗ trợ Download (như IDM...) để download sản phẩm, vì các Phần mềm này sẽ gửi rất nhiều request lên server làm gây nhầm lẫn khiến bạn bị hết lượt tải giới hạn trong một ngày với Gói Thành viên VIP MEMBER.